The one question I get asked a lot would be,
“what are your travel essentials/must-haves”?
- Adidas Hat // I always travel with a few hats! It’s such an easy, quick, and cute and sporty way to doll yourself up if you’re not interested in washing it or styling it that day. Or, for those super early morning flights!
- LV BumBag // I don’t know about you, but when traveling I need everything to be easy. Most importantly, I don’t want a purse that’s going to slip off of my shoulder every couple of minutes. You can wear this around your waist or my personal favorite, crossbody. And, best of all, it will stay in place! This is one of my favorite luxury travel essentials.
- White Long Sleeve Bodysuit // I’m all for comfort, ease and not having to keep adjusting my top or tucking it back in. Wear this bodysuit with a pair of joggers and it’s a cute and easy duo to travel in.
- Ruffle-Waist Black Joggers // All I can say is, “comfy”! When I’m running the airport halls or trying to nap on the plane or if traveling by car, I want comfort. And these do just that.
- Grand Pro Rally Court Sneakers // Again, comfort is key 🙌🏻
- Makeup Travel Case // I cannot say enough good things about this travel makeup case! I love my makeup and when traveling I take all of my daily makeup plus my brushes. And this holds it all! It has an amazing space for everything.
- Toiletry/ Cosmetic Travel Bag Set // These are perfect for all of your toiletry items such as your toothpaste & brush, daily skincare routine items, perfume, etc.
- Jewelry Organizer Travel Case // This is probably one of my favorite travel products! It keeps all of my jewelry so neatly tucked away and none of it gets tangled. And there are so many zipper compartments for all sorts of jewelry to take along!
- Daily Vitamin/ Pill Box // I’m a daily pill popper…vitamins, that is 😉 I actually use this while at home too and not just travel. It’s such an easy reminder that 1) I need to take my daily vitamins and 2) If I forget whether or not I took them that day, I just peek in the box to see if that day is still there.
- Riki Loves Skinny Travel Mirror // Mirror, mirror on the wall…why couldn’t I have been blessed with naturally beautiful skin?! Lol 🤣 In all seriousness, it drives me bananas to have bad lighting in hotel rooms while doing my makeup. And, it’s nice to have this mirror so I can sit down while “putting my face on”.
- Riki Cutie Portable Lighted Mini Makeup Mirror // This little mirror is a perfect luxury travel essential for your purse! On a plane and need to do your makeup or need to touch it up before hopping off the plane? This is the perfect device just for that! And, it has lights on it!
- Supergoop! Glow Stick SPF 50 Sunscreen // This is an easy one. Whether you’re home or traveling, you must wear your sunscreen daily! We have to protect our skin from harmful rays.
- ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray // Hands down, my absolute favorite texturing spray when traveling! Have flat hair due to humidity? No worries! Spray this evenly over your hair and it will add some volume. Want to skip a day of washing your hair? No problem! Just add a few sprays of this and voila…volume!
- Handheld Mini Fan // Don’t let the “mini” fool you. This little thing is powerful! There are so many uses for this fan! One is that you can easily pack it in your day bag and take it along with you if you know you’ll be in the heat that day. OR, have you ever finished your morning skincare routine and it feels like it takes a bit for it to dry before adding your makeup? When I’m rushing or just want the products to dry fast, I pull out this mini fan. I also use it after I spray my face with my favorite setting spray. Such a quick way to set your makeup for the day!
- The Packing Cube 6-Piece Set // There’s nothing better than feeling organized with luxury travel gear. And this will do that for you. Keep your daywear, sleepwear, undergarments, and toiletries all separated with these wonderful packing cubes!
- Ranger Travel Aromatherapy Diffuser // While on vaca, enjoy having a familiar scent in your space to help you relax and unwind after a long travel day.
- BEIS: The Passport & Luggage Tag Travel Set // Being organized is my love language! And these items help to keep your super important belongings easily kept and trackable.
- BEIS: The Follower Faux Shearling Tote // Need an extra tote bag to put your travel items in? This chic, yet easy to travel with tote, has a removable strap that makes it easy to strap on your luggage so you don’t have to carry it.
- BEIS: 21-Inch Rolling Spinner Suitcase //
- V4 Collection 31-Inch Extended Trip Expandable Spinner Packing Case
- Travel Power Strip & Portable Charging Station 3 USB //
Join The Luxury Travel Inspiration FREE Facebook Group For Insider Secrets and Special Giveaways!