Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort is the perfect destination for a fabulous Hawaii vacation. Our Maui hotel resort is known for fun Hawaiian family getaways, honeymoons and some of Hawaii's finest conference facilities. Situated on 40 meticulously landscaped acres, our Maui hotel accommodations open onto Maui's beautiful Wailea Beach, voted one of the best beaches in America. Enjoy elegant accommodations, indulgent spa treatments, fine dining and thrilling recreation at our world-class resort. At the Grand Wailea you will have the opportunity to experience the best Maui has to offer -- whether you are looking for relaxation or adventure.
The following amenities are subject to availability at the time of check-in/departure:
- American Breakfast Buffet for two daily at Bistro Molokini
- $100 Resort credit per room, per stay (not applicable to room rate, no cash value if not used in full)
- One Category Upgrade up to Deluxe Ocean
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
Check In: 4:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 Noon
Number of Rooms: 776
Napua Club Rooms
Napua Club Rooms are located in the exclusive Napua Tower, a private hotel within the resort. These rooms offer a selection of additional amenities and added services. Napua Club Rooms offer an upgraded amenity package that includes: Napua Concierge dedicated to the guests in Napua Tower, personalized check-in with Napua Concierge, and access to one of two private lounges serving complimentary continental breakfast each morning and cocktails and hors d'oeuvres in the early evening. All Napua club rooms offer partial garden or spectacular ocean views.
Located on the upper floors of the Wailea, Haleakala and Molokini wings, these rooms offer the best views in the hotel, where guests can enjoy fully unobstructed ocean views.
Located in all wings of the resort except Napua Tower, these rooms offer a combination of ocean and flora views.
Located in all wings except the Napua Tower, these rooms offer views of the lush landscape and are situated on the lower floors of the resort.
Located in the Molokini wing, these rooms offer views of Mount Haleakala and are conveniently located near the resort's retail shopping esplanade and Café Kula.
- Square Footage: 1,300 square feet
- Details: Located in the exclusive Napua Tower. Welcomes guest with a tasteful blend of European and Polynesian décor, including new carpeting, freshly painted buttercup walls, beautiful dark wood furnishings, 37” flat-screen televisions and new soft goods. The bathrooms have been enhanced with new European frameless shower enclosures, upgraded fixtures, lighting and artwork, complimenting the existing oversized soaking tubs, marble vanities, and sinks and accessories.
- Square Footage: 5,500 sq. ft.
- Four bedrooms with Bose electronics and Egyptian cotton bedding. Decorated with wood paneled walls, museum quality artwork, a grand piano, lavish furnishings and marble bathrooms. Guests include Jodie Foster, Janet Jackson and Andre Agassi. Breathtaking panoramic views of the island.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Meeting & Conference Facilities
- Car Rental
- Guest Services Desk
- Multilingual Staff
- Valet Parking
Romantic and exotic, this oceanside restaurant offers the most spectacular sunset views. Named after Hawaii's state fish, our Polynesian thatch roof restaurant floats on a saltwater lagoon filled with tropical fish. Select your own lobster from the lagoon or savor delicious Island fish and meat entrees with Polynesian or Hawaiian influences. Open daily for dinner.
- Bar 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Dinner 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
In the heart of the resort, Bistro Molokini offers a relaxing, open-air ambience with breathtaking views of the Pacific and distant islands. Featuring an exhibition kitchen and kiawe wood-burning oven, the Bistro offers a delightful blend of California and Island cuisine. Open daily.
- Bar 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Lunch & Dinner 11:00 a.m. - 9:00p.m.
Enjoy casual terrace dining set above the flowering Hawaiian gardens. Cafe Kula offers a lighter fare with delicious breakfast, lunch & dinner items and sandwiches, salads, Lappert's ice cream, coffees and desserts. Take out available. Open daily.
Grand Dining Room
With panoramic views of the beautiful Reflecting Pool, the Pacific Ocean and neighboring islands of Molokini and Kaho'olawe, the Grand Dining Room offers a daily breakfast buffet and a la carte menu. Open daily for breakfast.
- Monday thru Saturday 6:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday 6:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday Champagne Brunch 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Enjoy a refreshing drink without getting out of the pool in our unique swim-up bar. Open daily.
- Bar 11:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Botero Gallery Bar
Enjoy drinks and pupus amid the hotel's prized collection of sculptures by Fernando Botero. Live entertainment nightly. Open daily.
- Bar 12:30 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Entertainment 5:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Map / Location
- Kahului, HI [Kahului Airport], USA (12 Miles)